You can donate to Cacha directly or you can pick a specific volunteer, mission or project. Every penny counts and all donations are warmly accepted. Thank you.
Make A Donation
- Become a member
- Support our work through a donation (online or cheque sent in by mail)
- Donate bequests, gifts of stock, life insurance donations and annuities.
- Provide in-kind contributions of medical or other useful supplies
To make such a donation, please contact our office in Ottawa at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (613) 234 9992.
CACHA welcomes and encourages fundraising efforts by individuals or groups who share CACHA’s vision and want to help make a difference in the lives of people in Africa.
To help raise money for CACHA by hosting a third party fundraiser, please contact us at email@example.com or (613) 234 9992 for more information.
CACHA’s missions themselves are self-funded by our dedicated volunteers. However, our organization and projects depend primarily on the generosity of individuals, members and corporations to financially support our activities. Our fundraising program incorporates annual giving such as direct mail campaigns and corporate donations, as well as events such as benefit dinners, art sales, concerts and golf tournaments. It all adds up to drive success for our projects in Africa.
Yes. CACHA is a registered charity and issues tax receipts. All donations to CACHA are eligible for tax credit under the registration number 862889755 RR0001. Tax-creditable receipts will be issued for all donations of $20 or more unless otherwise requested.
Your CACHA donation goes towards our medical missions, projects and operational costs. Our overhead expenditures are kept low by the contributions of our dedicated volunteers and members.
- Become a member
- Set up a monthly or annual donation plan through our website or over the phone with CACHA
- Target your donation to the location, project, or mission of your choice. For instance, if you prefer to donate to every mission heading to Tanzania, you can set this up with a CACHA staff member
- General donations can also be set up periodically (quarterly, etc.) and will ensure the money is used where it is needed most